This is the Vending Star
Vending Star Logo
THE distinction for the most innovative works of the competition.
Koelnmesse and the German Vending Association (BDV) will jointly honour innovative exhibitors of the vending machine economy with the Vending Star 2019 for the 7th time.
Most likely to win are innovative and interesting solutions that
- fulfil the functional requirements
- distinguish themselves from existing technical devices, aids / tools, concepts or products with a high degree of innovation
And the winners are...
The contributions of the nominated companies are presented in the Vending Star Area during the period of the trade fair. The winners has been announced during the euvend & coffeena Night on the trade fair Friday, 10.05.2019.
- Animo GmbH – Kaffeevollautomat OptiMe
- GPE Vendors srl – Mezzolitro
- Winner: SandenVendo German Branch of Sanden International (Europe) Ltd – G SNACK EVOLUTION
Auxiliary devices used for the operation of vending machines
- Winner: Huhtamaki Foodservice Germany Sales GmbH & Co. KG – Future Smart Becher
- Nayax – Onyx
- ZIIB Zahlungssysteme GmbH – ZIIBpay powered by mastercard
- Winner: Card4Vend GmbH – Card4Vend TOPP
- Crane Merchandising Systems – Merchant MEDIA 2
- Miko Kaffee GmbH – COLT BRUHH by Miko
Innovative vending machine product
- EG-Fleischwarenfabrik Dieter Hein GmbH & Co. KG – Wiesn-Haxn & Mini-Eisbein
- Geho Nahrungsmittel GmbH – Willis Veggie Duogums
- Winner: Heil- und Mineralbrunnen Johann Spielmann GmbH – Landpark Bio-Quelle Naturell/Lemon im 0,5 Liter nachhaltigem Tetra Pak